Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) Accepts GCE Result for Admission

Spread the love

Does Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) accept GCE result of either WAEC or NECO for admission? If you have GCE result and you wish to use it and apply for admission into Jigawa State Polytechnic then you may be wondering if JIGPOLY will offer you admission if you have only GCE result.

In this post, we have answered the questions you may have concerning the use of WAEC GCE or NECO GCE result to gain admission into Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY).

Without wasting any time, does Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) Accept GCE Result? Yes. If you have GCE result and credited all the subjects required for your course then you can use it to gain admission into Jigawa State Polytechnic. See List of schools that accept GCE result here.

What are the courses you can apply for in Jigawa State Polytechnic with GCE result? Check out below for the list of courses offered in Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) that you can use GCE result to gain admission into.

Courses Offered In Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY)

  • Architectural Technology
  • Building Technology
  • Business Administration and Management
  • Computer Science
  • Electrical / Electronic Engineering
  • Office Technology And Management
  • Public Administration
  • Public Administration
  • Quantity Surveying
  • Science Laboratory Technology
  • Statistics
  • Statistics
  • Welding and Fabrication Technology
  • Social Development
  • Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
  • Leave a Comment